Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another introduction

With some thought, I have managed to make the story blog a bit easier to read. I am dating everything as far into the future as blogger will allow, then moving backwards. All the posts will appear in order of the story. It will be much easier to read.

Also, in regards to the prologue. It's not a prologue that you should imagine is attached to the story. It's more just the setting, something I wrote to give myself an idea of time and place. It would not appear in a 'book'.

As the story progresses, I hope to reveal the various new ways of being and technologies as they occur in context to the story.

A friend asked if I was worried someone would steal this off the net. I say this. If my crap, unedited, poorly thought out and quickly written words are worth stealing, then we have bigger fish to fry.

I hope that what I write is enjoyable. I am treating this as an exercise in self-discipline, the aim is to add to it every day, but hey, it probably wont work like that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a animal t shirtcompany called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

15 November 2005 at 2:24 pm  
Blogger saratheo0698 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3 January 2006 at 1:43 pm  
Blogger eddybrinick0086 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

26 January 2006 at 12:36 am  
Blogger johnmarks44845793 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

9 May 2006 at 4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home